Germains will be participating again at this year’s BBRO demonstration days.
Come Visit Us at the BBRO Demonstration Days:
Tuesday 4th July Bracebridge Heath, Lincolnshire LN5 0AS
Thursday 6th July at Morely, Norfolk NR18 9D
What is the BBRO?
Based at the Norwich Research Park, the BBRO (British Beet Research Organisation) commissions and implements UK sugar beet industry research, collaborating with both local and international Universities and research institutes. The BBRO’s three R&D pillars are to enhance Crop Stability, Crop Progression and Crop Recovery to increase yield return for UK sugar beet growers.
Please click here for more information on the BBRO.
What are the BBRO Demonstration Days?
BBRO demonstration days will give growers an opportunity to see the BBRO trials in progress and meet the scientists behind the plots.
The 2017 demo days will offer a unique insight to:
• Examine the varieties on the Recommended List 2018 and hear about innovative new pellets aimed at enhancing your future yield.
• Hear special features on soil health and crop data collection and management.
• Visit demonstration plots on nitrogen rates, fungicide use and soil & root interactions.
• Meet the BBRO Team to discover more on research and new innovations for the sugar beet crop.
• Browse beet related trade stands.
Germains at the Demonstration Days
Germains is committed to backing British farming by investing in the research of new seed technologies to maximise UK sugar beet yield. As part of this commitment, we trial our new products in UK trial sites to ensure that they are developed for UK field conditions.
Come and visit Germains’ Innovation Plot at the demonstration days to see the performance of our new seed technologies in the field for yourself. We also invite you to our commercial stand in the trade tent to learn more about the new UK sugar beet seed treatments in our R&D pipeline which will drive improvements to British sugar beet yields. There will also be an opportunity to collect some BASIS and NRoSO points from us.
We look forward to speaking with you at our stands in July!