Seed pelleting set off the development of all seed technologies over seventy years ago, and Germains was the first to create a pellet for sugar beets seed which has expanded into number of vegetable crops. Because many vegetable seeds are small, light and irregular in shape, Germains offers a variety of seed pellets developed for specific growing regions, sizes and weights that are suitable for a number of crops crops. Seed pelleting stacked with Germains other technologies such priming and health maximize your crops potential from planting to harvest.
Seed pelleting technologies offer many benefits including:
- Produces bigger, rounder and smoother seed pellets
- Allows for precision drilling
- Ideal carrier of some crop protection treatments
- Ensure uniform seed sizes
- Improve ability to handle event the finest of seeds