Seed pelleting set off the development of all seed technologies over seventy years ago, and Germains was the first to create a pellet for sugar beets seed which has expanded into a number of vegetable crops. Because many vegetable seeds are small, light, and irregular in shape, Germains offers various seed pellets for precision planters.
Our seed pellets are developed for specific growing regions or conditions. We offer several sizes and weights that are suitable for today’s crops. In addition, seed pelleting may be stacked with other technologies such as priming and health technologies to help maximise your crop’s potential from planting to harvest.
Seed pelleting technologies offer many benefits, including:
- Produces bigger, rounder, and smoother seed pellets
- Allows for precision drilling
- Ideal carrier of some crop protection treatments such as fungicides and pesticides
- Uniform sized pelleted seed
- Improve ability to handle even the finest seed