We believe the path to success is through open communication between parties that are working towards the same goal; innovative seed technology. Germains is always interested in collaborating with Companies, Groups or Individuals that also like to work this way, whilst striving for the most innovative seed technology solutions. Below are just a few examples of Parties Germains is proud to be working with.
Associated British Foods plc (ABF) is the parent company of Germains Seed Technology. ABF is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £11.1 billion and 102,000 employees in 46 countries.
ABF aims to achieve strong, sustainable leadership positions in markets that offer potential for proﬁtable growth, and deliver quality products and services that are central to people’s lives.
To find out more please visit www.abf.co.uk
Germains has joined forces with Arysta LifeSciences to provide seed technologies that promote the health of the seed. One of these technologies is gopure®.
Arysta LifeSciences is a global provider of crop protection and life science products with a focus on emerging countries and niche market. Arysta LifeSciences maintains more than 40 offices and subsidiaries that serve 125 countries world wide.
Supporting the Seed Industry
Germains supports a number of seed industry organizations and events throughout Europe and across the globe.
- International Seed Federation (ISF)
- International Seed Testing Association (ISTA)
- International Society for Seed Science (ISSS)
- American Seed Trade Association (ASTA)
- California Seed Association (CSA)
- Secretaria De Agricultura Ganaderia Desarrollo Rural Pesca y Alimentacion (SAGARPA)
- Agricultural Services Certified Organic, LLC (ASCO)
- Organic Seed Alliance (OSA)
- California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Beet Sugar Development Foundations (BSDF)
- American Sugar Beet Growers Association (ASGA)
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona (STAA)
- National Onion Association (NOA)
- Society of Commercial Seed Technologist (SCST)
- American Society of Sugar Beet Technologist (ASSBT)
- Seed Innovations & Protection Alliance (SIPA)
- Agricultural Industries Confederation ESTA Scheme (AIC – ESTA)
- National Farmers Union (NFU)
- British Crop Production Council (BCPC)
- Agri-Tech East
- British Beet Research Organisation (BBRO)
- European Seed Association (ESA)
- Institut technique de la betterave (ITB)
- Institute of Sugar Beet Research (IRS)
- FNPSMS/Germ service
- Institut International de Recherche Betteraviere (IIRB)
- Anti Infringement Bureau (AIB)
- Linking Environment Agriculture and Farming (LEAF)