Christophe Clement (European Business Development Manager) had the pleasure of attending this year’s SIVAL show in Angers (France). Christophe Clement is responsible for the main key accounts located in France / South of Europe.
About the Sival Angers 2019:
With more than 600 exhibitors and 24,000 professional visitors in Angers, SIVAL is the only trade show in France to present an offering of equipment and services for all plant productions: viticulture, oenology, horticulture, arboriculture, vegetable crops, seeds, medicinal and aromatic plants, cider, mushrooms and tobacco.
SIVAL is a key professional showcase featuring:
- All leading breeders of vegetable seeds.
- a complete multi-sector offering: Tillage, plant protection products, packaging, and more.
- an offering that addresses the agricultural issues of tomorrow: laboratories, waste management/recycling, organic products, etc.
- an unbeatable offering in France for Fruit and Vegetables: SIVAL boasts the largest representation of seed companies, seedling suppliers and nurseries.
- A diverse and impressive offering for viticulture
- A unique offering for cider production and medicinal and aromatic plants
Under the presidency of Bruno Dupont, President of the National Federation of Fruit Producers, the organizing committee of SIVAL is composed of Vegepolys, technical agencies and specialty crop professionals.
Fruit Logistica 2019:
Our next event will be the Fruit Logistica in Berlin. Hans Renia (Key Account Manager) and Christophe Clement (European Business Development Manager) will be attending this event. Click here to find out more about this event.