Seed pelleting set off the development of all seed technologies over seventy years ago, and Germains was the first to create a pellet for sugar beets seed which has expanded into an number of vegetable crops. Because many vegetable seeds are small, light and irregular in shape, Germains offers a variety of seed pellets. Our seed pellets were developed for specific growing regions and are available in a number sizes and weights that are suitable for today’s crops. Seed pelleting may be stacked with other technologies such as priming and health technologies to help maximize your crops potential from planting to harvest.
Seed pelleting technologies offer many benefits including:
- Produces bigger, rounder and smoother seed pellets
- Allows for precision drilling
- Ideal carrier of some crop protection treatments such as fungicides and pesticides
- Uniform sized pelleted seed
- Improve ability to handle even the finest seed
Please contact us today for more information about our seed pelleting technologies and pricing.