ProBio® Organic Seed Pelleting
Sugar beet seed pelleting set off the development of all seed technologies over seventy years ago. Germains was the first to create a conventional pellet for sugar beet seed that today has evolved into the development of certified organic seed pellets. Available for a number of vegetable species, Germains ProBio® organic seed pellets are available in four options that are suitable for specific growing regions, available in a variety of sizes and weights compatible with precision planters. Stacked with technologies such Priming and Health, Germains ProBio® Pellets will help you maximize your potential.
ProBio® organic seed pelleting technologies offer many benefits, including:
- Produces bigger, rounder, and smoother seed pellets
- Allows for precision drilling
- Is the ideal carrier for some crop protection treatments
- Ensures uniform size of pelleted seed allows ability to handle even the finest seed
- Certified organic by ASCO