An exciting opportunity has arisen in our European Commercial Team, focussing upon developing our Horticulture business. We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager who can help us drive and grow the business.
- Managing and developing existing accounts.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Promoting the company products and processes with potential clients.
- Representing the business at industry events and demonstrations.
- To maintain effective, co-operative working relationships with all internal and external customers
- To maintain and ensure further development of inter-business departmental interactions between Germains and the customer
- Manage the relationship between Germains operations team and customers
- Create a results orientated work environment where all employees actively participate
Health & Safety
- Support the delivery of an accident free site through strong Health and Safety and contractor management
- Assist in H&S investigations identified through near miss reporting, as and when required
- Support best practice Health and Safety at Germains to ensure zero lost injuries
- To ensure adherence to Health and Safety policy and practices at all times
- The job holder should be educated to a degree level preferably in an agronomy or plant science discipline. Fluent in both the English and Dutch Language.
Job Training / Experience
- Practical understanding of agronomy and crop science.
- Commercial sales and account management experience in horticulture or a similar industry.
- Strong commercial network within the seed technology industry.
- A deep knowledge and proven track record of delivery in the European horticulture industry.
|Location||Netherlands, either; Enkhuizen or Aalten|
|Salary||Competitive based on experience|