Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you have a passion for agriculture and experience in business to business marketing? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to own the European marketing agenda for a fast growing dynamic global business? This could be the perfect role for you.
Within the European Commercial & Marketing team of Germains Seed Technology, an ABF plc business we are recruiting an European Marketing Manager, a great opportunity to join an ambitious, growing global business in a newly created role.
Main purpose of this exciting role is to execute marketing strategies to promote our products, increase brand awareness, drive sales growth and support the sales team with events & trade shows.
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns to promote our products through various channels
- Coordination of the production of engaging and informative content
- Ownership of regional external communications
- Delivery of input to the participation in industry events, trade shows and exhibitions.
- Support of the sales team in providing them with marketing support, sales materials and training
- Market research and data analyses
- Development and execution of online marketing strategies in line with global guidelines
What we ask of you
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Agriculture, Marketing or related field.
- Proven experience in marketing within the agricultural industry or related sectors.
- A good understanding of seed business dynamics and agricultural trends.
- Ability to work in a matrix structure
- Experience with managing stakeholders on different levels analytical,
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
Germains Seed Technology is an ABF (Associated British Foods plc) company with a global frootprint. Germains’ mission is to ‘maximise nature’s potential’ by using its seed technology processing know-how and deep expertise to unlock the genetic potential of seeds for food production.
Over the next 10 years demand for the technologies Germains provides will grow significantly, driven by the need for innovative, effective seed technology solutions, in part resulting from an increase in bans on agrochemicals, and from a shift towards more sustainable and efficient farming systems.
As a result of this increasing demand for new technology, Germains is looking to elevate its position in the market and plans to strengthen its team with the addition of an European Marketing Manager.
The European Germains business unit has sites in the UK, Netherlands and Spain with the Netherlands sites being the critical supply hub for the European Seed Industry. With its team working across Europe, working from home is a well-established practice, as are flexible working hours to accommodate the different time-zones.
Germains is a relatively small business with leadership teams spread across various countries. This requires a close working culture – where openness, transparency and trust are paramount. The team operates in an environment where decisions need to be made rapidly, where clear communication and empowerment is key to the business remaining agile and responsive to its market.At a time when pressure on land, water and resources is greater than at any time in human history, Germains exists to help our customers maximize the productivity and cost-effectiveness of their crops. Founded in 1871, Germains Seed Technology develops innovative industry-leading conventional and organic seed solutions, specializing in Prime, Pellet, Filmcoat and Health. We have built a culture based upon the values of Courageous, Working Together, Customer Focused, Accountable and Passionate, and support and develop our employees to fulfil their potential. If you believe that your expertise and values are aligned with those at Germains then we would love to hear from you.
- A fulltime job within an enthusiastic and highly skilled team
- Hybrid working & Flexible working
- Great secondairy benefits such as holiday pay, commute to work compensation, bonus arrangement, additional holidays, pension, and many more.
|Location||King's Lynn (UK), Enkhuizen (Netherlands) or Aalten (Netherlands)|