The primary purpose of this role is to efficiently carry out production processes to deliver quality product to customer’s right first time. Contribute to stepped change and continuous improvement activities through involvement in teams and through individual tasks.
What will you need?
Candidates should be educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with grades C or above in maths and English. They will also require a good standard of IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel. A current forklift licence and experience of working in a manufacturing environment are desirable.
Candidates will need to be available throughout the upcoming winter months and have the flexibility to work a variety of day and night shifts that may include weekends.
-To support best practice Health and Safety at Germains to ensure zero lost time injuries
– Execute the production plan in your area of responsibility recording performance on display boards and/or documents reporting any reason why the production plan may not be met to the Production Team Leader or Supervisor.
– Carry out quality tests in line with company requirements.
– Carry out first line maintenance tasks in line with individual’s skills and experience, completing maintenance records for tasks completed highlighting any area where additional maintenance attention is required.
– Involvement in and execution of continuous improvement activities.
– Maintain clear and accurate production records, carry out routine calculations and maintain documents for traceability purposes.
– Assist engineering in the execution of equipment maintenance.
– Liaise with Engineering team members to ensure the machine set ups and equipment breakdowns are attended to promptly and efficiently.
– Monitor and maintain product quality in accordance with prescribed standards through in process control and inspection.
– Work with Quality department to resolve areas of non-conformance and improvements to products, processes and performance.
– Identify potential improvements and work with line manager to implement them where appropriate.
|Location||Kings Lynn, UK|
|Salary||£11-£13 per hour plus bonus|