As part of our European Horticultural Commercial team,
we have an amazing job opening!
Are you a Key Account Manager looking for a new interesting job?
Are you able to drive business developement with leading European seed industry partners?
Search no further and find below our job details for this exciting job oppertunity.
The primary purpose of this role is to work as a member of the European Commercial Horticulture team to manage the relationship with key customers in the European horticulture seed industry, covering Southern Europe including Spain, France and Italy.
- To manage and develop strategic partnerships with European key customers in Spain, France and Italy.
- To work closely with the Spain Site Manager to identify business development oppertunities in Southern Europe.
- To manage and develop a partner agenda in close collaboration with European Key customers for shared value creation for present (operational) and future (strategic) business development with structural leveraging of competitive advantages of Germains.
- To deliver or exceed budgeted revenue and margins (including commercial opportunities) through effective planning and relationship development with European key customers.
- To forecast sales performance and report progress against budgeted revenue and margins (including commercial opportunities).
- To manage and develop product portfolio with key customers, with new products integrated in portfolio.
- French/Italian (Essential)
Educational Qualifications & experience:
- The job holder should be educated to a degree level preferably in an agronomy or plant science discipline. Experience in seed technology is considered an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a commercial role within an agro-processor business. Alternatvely a deep knowledge of the European vegetable seed and or horticultural industry.
Will you join us in our innovative journey to continue to provide seed technological solutions for the global industry, as we have been doing for over 150 years?
We look forward to hear from you, please leave your CV and motivation through the link below.
A full job description is available on request.
|Location||Spain (or within Europe but required to visit the Spanish site once a month)|
|Salary||Range EUR 46000 - EUR 62000|